Monthly Bible Verses
Each month we have a different Bible verse that our classes focus on. Here is the list of Bible verses for each month:
- January -- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
- February -- John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- March -- Galatians 6:10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
- April -- Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- May -- Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
- June -- Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
- July -- Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
- August -- Hebrews 13:16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
- September -- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
- October -- 1 John 4:7-8 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
- November -- Psalm 107:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
- December -- John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Songs we sing in class
Click on the song title to open the YouTube video.
- Books of the Old Testament
- Books of the New Testament
- Fruit of the Spirit song
- Days of Creation
- Apostles Song
- Psalm 107:1
- Greatest Command (1 John 4:7)
- Be Strong and Courageous (Joshua 1:9)
- Where is Jonah
- We Can Pray
- Pharoah, Pharoah
- God Tells Us to Show Kindness
- Father Abraham
- Jesus Loves Me
- Trust and Obey
- I'm in the Lord's Army
- Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho
- The Wise Man